The United States Supreme Court. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Yesterday the United States Supreme Court upheld ObamaCare, a massive intrusion into our personal lives and our freedoms. With this ruling, the courts granted congress the power to force Americans into purchasing products that they may or may not want or need. By the courts calling the individual mandate a tax, they have upheld the single largest tax increase in American history, created a bureaucracy that will grow the size of government like we have never seen and granted the IRS unprecedented powers to come after you and your money.
Every American should be scared, very scared indeed.
Think I am over reacting? Think again
- California Proposes Ban on Energy-Hogging HDTVs Starting in 2011
- New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks
- New York restaurant kitchens face threat of salt ban
- Michigan smoking ban still lights up debate
- School Soda Ban
- Chicago Public School Bans Home-Packed Lunches
Shall I go on?
- ‘Not it!’ More schools ban games at recess
- Norton schools ban bake sales
- School Bans Christmas Colors?
Are you starting to get it… Once government knows it can get away with one ban, one tax, one forced purchase, it will add more, take away more freedoms, more individual choices, creating a nanny state that feels they know better than you, how you should live your life.
All Americans should be scared, very scared indeed…