The folloing was sent to me in an email, I am not sure who the original auther is, but I found it very profound and wanted to share it with you. I will list them here, and over the next few blogs I will break each one down (The break downs will be my own personal interpitation of the meaning).
The Best things to give:
- You’re Enemy: Forgiveness
- You’re Opponent: Tolerance
- You’re Friend: Your Heart
- You’re Child: A Good Exalmple
- You’re Father: Deference
- You’re Mother: Conduct to make her proud of you
- Yourself: Respect
- To all Men: Charity
I have this list in my Daily Planner, and see it everyday, hoping to have it inspier me, and help me to grow in to a person worth of God’s love, now I want to share it with you!