Being a Life Coach is not just certifications but more about your ability to help and guide individuals and groups to becoming the best version of themselves they can be. I have had the privilege of traveling the world to train individuals, and to teach others how to train. I have over 18000 hours of training time booked and have come in contact with over 35000 individuals ranging in age from 11 years old to 80, guiding them through the training sessions. For the past 21 years I have used and perfecting my skills in helping people achieve their goals.
My skill set comes from a mixture of real life and instructional training, but I have found that nothing replaces the real life situations I have experienced. Different cultures of the world have helped to shape my world view along with life experiences. My faith life has also helped to define me; I have studied my faith both at home and in structured classrooms, along with writing over 12 manuals used for faith formation.
I have developed over 25 manuals used worldwide, traveled to over 7 counties and given talks on communication skills, personality types and processing information to major corporations, local business leaders and schools. I have attended over 100 hours of training in Communication skills and Coaching.
· The Christopher Leadership Course
· Coaching Skills
· Coaching for Performance
· The Mechanics of Communicating
· Successful Coaching Relationships
· Youth Minister
If interested in knowing more about what a Life Coach does or would like to set up a consultation with me, please visit my website Guided Insight for more information. Or call me at
- Life Coaching Is Important For Job Seekers (natural-weight-loss.info)
- Life coaches help clients plot their next moves (knoxnews.com)
- Life Coach (ceryjazy.com)
- Putting Life Into Life Coaching (psychologytoday.com)
- Life Coaching Courses Explained (web-workathome.com)
- Can Everyone Benefit From Therapy? (everydayhealth.com)
- Real Advice From a Celebrity Life Coach (self.com)